Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Passport joke?!

Do you have a passport? You must right? Well, this story might be shocking for those who KNOW AND HAVE a PASSPORT. Let's start!

As I sat down at my school's canteen table with my two friends, Rachelle and Eva to eat our lunch for my computer class.(Just for fun) I told them that I made my passport yesterday. "Passport?" asked Rachelle in puzzle. "What's a passport?" asked Eva. "What?!!? You don't even know what's a passport?" I asked back in shock. "No" they said at the same time.

Well, that's the first time I've ever heard that someone doesn't know what's a passport.

>.<

Shocking...

Sincerely by,
Rain~Lau-sama

~thank you for READING!~

1 comment:

  1. lol. ketinggalan zaman. haizz. tell them about every 'high tech' thing you have laaa. : ) Haha.

    ReplyDelete